The Kern County Coroner's Office has identified David Medina, 58, as the man who died of carbon monoxide poisoning Saturday morning at a home in northwest Bakersfield.

Medina found unresponsive at a home in the 6900 block of Galaxy Drive and died at the scene. A postmortem exam will be performed to determine cause and manner of death.

Seven people in the home were taken to a local hospital for treatment. 

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.