The Bakersfield City School District held its first Mariachi Festival on Saturday. Around 140 students from the district's mariachi program came together at Cato Middle School for group performances. Six schools participate in the program. This video shows the students all practicing together prior to the performances.
As featured on
- Acerbic comic Ron White has a sweet side, Bakersfield family learns
- David Valadao concedes to TJ Cox in California 21st Congressional District race
- Man who had faced murder charge in death of Delano grape grower Jakov Dulcich found dead Monday with 'traumatic injuries'
- Robert Mistriel, central figure in Lords of Bakersfield murder, tentatively granted release, husband says
- Company surprises Bakersfield by dropping 200 electric scooters on city streets overnight
- Keep your holidays merry: Don't park along Bakersfield's Christmas Parade route
- Coach Jeff Hicks charged with sexual misconduct
- The Logans, minus that 140-pound tumor, are back for another surgery
- She’s not a regular mom — she’s a college mom: McFarland resident juggles parenthood, education
- Suspect in false active shooter alerts at hospital said he didn't do it, but got a rush from being in middle of response