Seeking to help sweep the blue wave over Bakersfield, Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom stopped by Bakersfield briefly on Tuesday evening to stump for candidates Melissa Hurtado and TJ Cox.
Things voters need to know for the Nov. 6 election:
How to find your voting location: The Kern County Elections Division has an online tool available to look up your polling location using your address. Go to https://www.kernvote.com/Voting/ and click on "Go to a Polling Place." Then type in your address.
When are polls open? Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6.
- ROBERT PRICE: ‘He’s a life-giver’: Monsignor Craig Harrison’s adopted son stands behind him
- Lightning in a Bottle makes friends, packs up, goes home
- BPD: McFarland city manager missing under 'suspicious circumstances'
- Fed up with coastal elitism, locals step up to defend Bakersfield
- Man allegedly takes money meant for treatment of homeless dog
- The massive snowmelt is coming. Are we ready?
- CDCR to release more than 100 inmates in Bakersfield on Thursday
- Few answers in mysterious disappearance of McFarland city manager
- Accusers speak about alleged abuse by Monsignor Craig Harrison
- Why some inmates won't be released in downtown Bakersfield