Positive Cases Among Kern Residents:1,876
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 10
Recovered Residents: 1,239
Number of Negative Tests: 21,261
Number of Pending Tests*: 1,006
Updated: 5/26/2020 at 10:00 a.m. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
Things voters need to know for the Nov. 6 election:
How to find your voting location: The Kern County Elections Division has an online tool available to look up your polling location using your address. Go to https://www.kernvote.com/Voting/ and click on "Go to a Polling Place." Then type in your address.
When are polls open? Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6.
- Hair-cutters take big risks to work during the quarantine
- State gives Kern OK to reopen restaurants, malls, retail
- Holiday weekend trips to the coast discouraged
- COMMUNITY VOICES: Flattening the other curve that nobody is talking about
- On first day of reopening, some businesses scramble while others hang back
- Bakersfield City Councilman Willie Rivera submits letter of resignation
- Kern County Superior Court summoning jurors
- Bakersfield City Council allows dining in the street as a way to expand restaurant capacity
- How Kern County won approval to reopen
- Kern supervisors aim to reopen dining in restaurants by Memorial Day weekend