For the first time in two decades, the Kern High School District Board of Trustees will have two female trustees on the board.
Things voters need to know for the Nov. 6 election:
How to find your voting location: The Kern County Elections Division has an online tool available to look up your polling location using your address. Go to https://www.kernvote.com/Voting/ and click on "Go to a Polling Place." Then type in your address.
When are polls open? Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6.
- Prosecutors: Democratic donor Ed Buck used ‘position of power’ to drug and manipulate men
- Bakersfield priest Craig Harrison files second slander lawsuit over sexual misconduct accusations
- Inside Kern County's plan to reduce homelessness by jailing misdemeanor drug offenses
- Jeremy Staat says he's running for Congress — in an eastern California district
- Former Tehachapi City Council candidate arrested at meeting
- Live scoreboard: High school football Week 5
- ROBERT PRICE: The day a formation of UFOs buzzed Bakersfield
- Newsom administration quietly stalls fracking permits
- Man sought in assault of girl walking home from school
- Mosquito activity high in Bakersfield