Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 5,543
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 10
Recovered Residents: 3,777
Number of Negative Tests: 68,361
Number of Pending Tests*: 727
Updated: 7/07/2020. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
Things voters need to know for the Nov. 6 election:
How to find your voting location: The Kern County Elections Division has an online tool available to look up your polling location using your address. Go to https://www.kernvote.com/Voting/ and click on "Go to a Polling Place." Then type in your address.
When are polls open? Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6.
- Local family mourns as beloved mother and father taken by COVID-19 within days of each other
- Attorney, now sick with COVID-19, says judge ordered her to court against her better judgment
- 'You couldn't help but love her': Community remembers girl as arrest made in her alleged murder
- CRC keeps mum after expiration of critical deadline
- BPD releases photo of suspicious vehicle seen around time of girl's disappearance
- Mother demands answers for attack that left transgender son hospitalized
- ROBERT PRICE: Vision 2050, interrupted: City tries to map its future in the midst of historic uncertainty
- Kern County's coronavirus cases pass 5,000 mark
- There's a new mosquito in town, and it's trigger-happy
- Governor: Kern must stop indoor activity in restaurants, bars, theaters for at least 3 weeks