Things voters need to know for the Nov. 6 election:
How to find your voting location: The Kern County Elections Division has an online tool available to look up your polling location using your address. Go to https://www.kernvote.com/Voting/ and click on "Go to a Polling Place." Then type in your address.
When are polls open? Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6.
- Caitlyn Jenner, once an 'American hero,' struggles to win support from California voters
- ‘Monster’ Kody Scott, former LA gang member who became a bestselling author, found dead at 57
- BC professors file federal suit against college district officials over free speech
- Bakersfield police officer lauded for his dedication in finding hit-and-run suspect in fatal crash
- Gap widens between Bakersfield's home supply, demand
- BPD investigating series of crashes, calling them 'intentional acts'
- Chambers cleared before Bakersfield City Council approves budget and increase to BPD
- Bakersfield College professor, who helped popularize random acts of senseless kindness, dies at 80
- Oilfield disposal site in western Kern set to close
- Funeral services for June 13, 2021
- PHOTO GALLERY: Arvin High graduates celebrate
- PHOTO GALLERY: Liberty downs Clovis in Central Section semis
- PHOTO GALLERY: Graduation tradition continues at Golden Valley
- PHOTO GALLERY: Independence honors seniors on graduation night
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highland rolls out red carpet for graduates
- PHOTO GALLERY: Mira Monte holds 2021 graduation ceremony
- PHOTO GALLERY: Garces boys soccer falls in SoCal Regional semifinals
- PHOTO GALLERY: Tina Marie's celebrates reopening with ribbon cutting ceremony
- Hats off, grads!
- PHOTO GALLERY: Petroleum Club at Sundale hosts weddings bridal show