Some would say the city of Bakersfield stands on the brink of change.
Things voters need to know for the Nov. 6 election:
How to find your voting location: The Kern County Elections Division has an online tool available to look up your polling location using your address. Go to https://www.kernvote.com/Voting/ and click on "Go to a Polling Place." Then type in your address.
When are polls open? Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6.
- 2 quakes in 2 days, no warning from ShakeAlertLA. Now the app is getting reworked
- Two new restaurants sign leases to occupy space at former home of Mexicali West
- Local law enforcement acts to confiscate guns and ammo from man they deem to be at risk
- UPDATED: BC student out of ICE custody after two NFL players post his bail
- Yes, we have no pie: Marie Callender's, closing Sunday, sells out
- ROBERT PRICE: Is the end of Kern oil production really upon us? Sure sounds like it
- Even as issues multiply downtown, Starbucks maintains welcoming approach
- It happened again: Slice of Italy vandalized for second straight night
- Police have limited enforcement powers to deal with those who camp in city parks
- Well-plugging costs add wrinkle to San Francisco's planned oil pullout