Things voters need to know for the Nov. 6 election:
How to find your voting location: The Kern County Elections Division has an online tool available to look up your polling location using your address. Go to https://www.kernvote.com/Voting/ and click on "Go to a Polling Place." Then type in your address.
When are polls open? Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6.
- Elizabeth Warren, 70, flaunts her fitness as Democratic candidates’ health becomes a debate issue
- How six homeless people in Boise drastically curbed Bakersfield's ability to dismantle encampments
- Clock ticks as SpaceX builds craft for NASA
- Jury awards former Wonderful Citrus manager almost $5 million in Delano defamation case
- Students: Later school start times would allow for more sleep, but less time for after school responsibilities
- Norm Brown resigns as North High football coach
- Kern County power outages to begin at 10 a.m. today, PG&E confirms
- Burning Man lite coming to Kern County in a few weeks
- 'We would have appreciated more advanced notice': Power outages in Kern County affect homeowners, businesses
- McFarland High teacher arrested on suspicion of alleged sexual abuse of student, district says