Things voters need to know for the Nov. 6 election:
How to find your voting location: The Kern County Elections Division has an online tool available to look up your polling location using your address. Go to https://www.kernvote.com/Voting/ and click on "Go to a Polling Place." Then type in your address.
When are polls open? Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6.
- Missing dog’s ghostly barking heard underground. He was in a car buried in Virginia
- BPD investigating ‘suspicious’ death of woman Friday night at Maya Cinemas
- Trump's visit to Bakersfield remains a mystery after White House confirms travel plans
- Victoria’s Secret added new safety measures; models say it’s not enough
- Trump to visit, talk water with Bakersfield farmers Wednesday
- Boots on the ground: 'Street medicine' team serving Bakersfield's homeless
- Activist Dolores Huerta gets shoutout during Oscar speech
- Kern County to use homeless individuals for highway cleanup
- ROBERT PRICE: Take this tour of the county's new homeless shelter
- PETE TITTL: Still Smitten with local innovators