"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" construction continued Tuesday at 10401 Enger St. in west Bakersfield. Crews were expected to continue working on the Mosley household until 2 a.m. Wednesday. The revealing of the home is expected to take place at about 4 p.m. Wednesday.
- Calling all volunteers: A homebuilding 'pep rally' is set for Monday
- Transformation begins for family selected to be on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"
- WATCH: Bakersfield family selected to be on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"
- WATCH: Demolition begins for Bakersfield family selected to be on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"
- Work continues on 'Extreme Makeover' for Bakersfield home
- Spectators invited to 'move that bus' during 'Extreme Makeover' reveal today
- Move that bus: Bakersfield family finally sees new 'Extreme Makeover' home
- WATCH: 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition' reveal
- Home sweet home: Mosley family still can't believe their 'Extreme Makeover' house is theirs
- St. Jude dream home to be built in southwest Bakersfield
- Bakersfield 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition' episode to air Feb. 16
Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 5,543
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 10
Recovered Residents: 3,777
Number of Negative Tests: 68,361
Number of Pending Tests*: 727
Updated: 7/07/2020. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
- Local family mourns as beloved mother and father taken by COVID-19 within days of each other
- Attorney, now sick with COVID-19, says judge ordered her to court against her better judgment
- Governor: Kern must stop indoor activity in restaurants, bars, theaters for at least 3 weeks
- 'You couldn't help but love her': Community remembers girl as arrest made in her alleged murder
- CRC keeps mum after expiration of critical deadline
- BPD releases photo of suspicious vehicle seen around time of girl's disappearance
- Mother demands answers for attack that left transgender son hospitalized
- ROBERT PRICE: Vision 2050, interrupted: City tries to map its future in the midst of historic uncertainty
- Kern County's coronavirus cases pass 5,000 mark
- BPD assistant chief placed on leave following allegations of ‘workplace violence’