President Donald Trump stopped by Bakersfield on Wednesday. Residents shared their thoughts and opinions on his visit.
- POLL: What issue would you most like to talk to President Trump about during his visit to Bakersfield today?
- Group protesting Trump dwarfed by numbers of supporters, but make their presence known
- Trump supporters out in full force at Meadows Field Airport, surrounding neighborhoods
- PHOTO GALLERY: President Trump visits Bakersfield
- Trump signs declaration for delivering more Northern California water to Central Valley farmers
Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 24,440
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 10
Recovered Residents: 7,202
Number of Negative Tests: 118,982
Number of Pending Tests*: 720
Updated: 8/10/2020. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
- Lack of public data hampers COVID-19 fight
- Some Kern schools seek waivers to resume in-class instruction
- Delano son becomes first LAPD sworn officer to die from COVID-19
- Local doctors featured in viral video of doctors that was later banned from social media
- Bakersfield ICU beds exceed capacity as reinforcements arrive to assist in fight against COVID-19
- Kern officials knock state guidance on COVID-19 enforcement measures
- LOIS HENRY: Nice kitty! Or is that a young mountain lion?
- Discovering 'Bear' necessities of weight loss
- Government watchdog alleges McCarthy exerted improper influence in VA clinic bidding process
- Rosamond casino lays off 20, closes amid pandemic restrictions