President Donald Trump stopped by Bakersfield on Wednesday. Residents shared their thoughts and opinions on his visit.
- POLL: What issue would you most like to talk to President Trump about during his visit to Bakersfield today?
- Group protesting Trump dwarfed by numbers of supporters, but make their presence known
- Trump supporters out in full force at Meadows Field Airport, surrounding neighborhoods
- PHOTO GALLERY: President Trump visits Bakersfield
- Trump signs declaration for delivering more Northern California water to Central Valley farmers
Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 2,145
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 10
Recovered Residents: 1,450
Number of Negative Tests: 24,037
Number of Pending Tests*: 914
Updated: 5/30/2020 at 10:00 a.m. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
- One of the Bakersfield 3 is accused of murdering the other in first major break in the case
- COMMUNITY VOICES: Flattening the other curve that nobody is talking about
- Local districts consider various back-to-school scenarios for fall
- Massive protest erupts in downtown Bakersfield
- Fong, fellow assemblyman unveil bill to shift high speed rail funding to education
- Woman dies after jumping off bridge
- Kern County Superior Court summoning jurors
- How Kern County won approval to reopen
- Protest anticipated at BPD headquarters; police chief condemns killing of George Floyd
- After 35 years, Fruitvale superintendent heads to retirement, only without celebrations