Kern County Superior Court Judge David Lampe has ruled that owner Cathy Miller can continue to refuse to make wedding cakes for same sex couples.
Here's a recap of what went down since the original complaint by the couple in August 2017.
As featured on
Kern County Superior Court Judge David Lampe has ruled that owner Cathy Miller can continue …
- ROBERT PRICE: Of sugar, flour, eggs and free speech
- Business owners, organizations respond to Tastries ruling
- Judge to rule on injunction in Tastries same-sex wedding cake case
- Couple involved in suit against Christian bakery discuss the case after last week's setback
- Judge rejects restraining order against Tastries Bakery in lawsuit over owner's refusal to bake same-sex wedding cakes
- Lesbian couple rejected by Tastries Bakery says they will pursue legal action
- Kanye West-Taylor Swift feud turns political
- Tehachapi guard who lost baby after being denied lighter duty suing state prison system
- Judge Gary T. Friedman retiring after 35-year career, taking on new role in the downtown courthouse
- Sears in Bakersfield and Kmart in Delano stores closing
- Two Bakersfield residents found dead on Lomita Drive died of gunshot wound to the head, KCSO says
- JEFF DEL BONO: Why are dialysis corporations making $4 billion a year and still harming their patients?
- Judge issues temporary injunction in case of pregnant guard who lost baby
- Tyler Schilhabel overcomes disability to excel in life and as a football coach
- Urbane Cafe employee worked while sick with contagious stomach illness
- Live scoreboard: high school football Week 9