Court Appointed Special Advocates of Kern County held its annual Superhero Run at the Park at River Walk on Saturday.
As featured on
- JOSE GASPAR: Catholic monk claims he witnessed sexual misconduct by Harrison
- CSUB mourns loss of academic adviser
- Fed up with coastal elitism, locals step up to defend Bakersfield
- Monsignor Craig Harrison: 'I am innocent of all accusations'
- Volunteers involved in Wayside Elementary dog attack have criminal history, records show
- ROBERT PRICE: Rat droppings can be fun, but today let's salute perfect kitchens
- Correspondence from 2004 sheds fresh light on early allegations against Harrison
- Lightning in a Bottle declared a success by Kern County officials
- Diocese reopens priest-abuse allegations first raised in 1998
- JOSE GASPAR: Internal investigation may yield greater sanctions against priests accused of sex abuse