Check out extended video coverage of Foothill's 78-66 win over Mt. Shasta in the CIF State Division V boys basketball championships.
It's the second state title for the Trojans after winning the D-II state title in 1988 and the first for a Kern County basketball program in 25 years.
As featured on
- California experiencing burst of butterflies
- Teen whose newborn was allegedly drowned by mother was told the child was surrendered for adoption, reports say
- Jury acquits Kern High teacher who allegedly sexted with student
- Former BHS standout athlete Anthony McClanahan pleads guilty to murder in wife's death
- Recent high-profile incidents shine a light on local outlaw motorcycle gangs
- Supervisors deny all appeals of medical marijuana dispensaries
- Judge: Parker Chamberlin will continue serving 26 years to life in killing of mother
- Man charged in newborn's death hanged himself, coroner says
- Dorms developer plays defense
- Motorcyclist dies following crash on Union Avenue