"I have sinned" Jonathan Hearn said as he begun to apologize to the family of Robert Limon for his murder. Hearn was the main witness to testify in the trial of Sabrina Limon, Jonathan Hearn’s lover, for the murder of her husband Robert Limon. Jonathan Hearn was sentenced to prison for 25 Years and 4 Months.
As featured on
Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 303
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 6
Number of Negative Tests: 3,185
Number of Pending Tests*: 2,181
Number of Total Tests*: 5,675
Updated: 4/08/2020 at 4 p.m. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
- LA County reports 28 new coronavirus deaths, the biggest one-day rise in fatalities
- Coronavirus pandemic pushes US and China closer to cold war
- A California county takes unusual step to slow coronavirus spread; state braces for jump in cases
- Where is COVID-19 headed in Kern?
- UPDATED: Kern County issues order banning private gatherings, begins crackdown on businesses
- Local man waited 12 days for positive COVID-19 results after backlog of tests at Quest Diagnostics
- Califorina secures nearly 7,000 hotel rooms for homeless during coronavirus pandemic
- County officials tell schools not to make notifications of positive COVID-19 cases
- LA officials urge residents to avoid shopping, stay indoors this week as coronavirus deaths rise
- Kern County coronavirus cases top 200