Send your images to firstname.lastname@example.org with a caption and your name. They will appear in a photo gallery online, and we will do our best to publish them in print.
Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 303
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 6
Number of Negative Tests: 3,185
Number of Pending Tests*: 2,181
Number of Total Tests*: 5,675
Updated: 4/08/2020 at 4 p.m. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
- LA County reports 28 new coronavirus deaths, the biggest one-day rise in fatalities
- Coronavirus pandemic pushes US and China closer to cold war
- A California county takes unusual step to slow coronavirus spread; state braces for jump in cases
- Where is COVID-19 headed in Kern?
- UPDATED: Kern County issues order banning private gatherings, begins crackdown on businesses
- Local man waited 12 days for positive COVID-19 results after backlog of tests at Quest Diagnostics
- Califorina secures nearly 7,000 hotel rooms for homeless during coronavirus pandemic
- County officials tell schools not to make notifications of positive COVID-19 cases
- LA officials urge residents to avoid shopping, stay indoors this week as coronavirus deaths rise
- Kern County coronavirus cases top 200