Send your images to email@example.com with a caption and your name. They will appear in a photo gallery online, and we will do our best to publish them in print.
Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 2,376
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 10
Recovered Residents: 1,545
Number of Negative Tests: 25,876
Number of Pending Tests*: 890
Updated: 6/02/2020 at 10:00 a.m. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
- Local districts consider various back-to-school scenarios for fall
- New supermarket aims to fill neighborhood void
- Massive protest erupts in downtown Bakersfield
- One of the Bakersfield 3 is accused of murdering the other in first major break in the case
- Fong, fellow assemblyman unveil bill to shift high speed rail funding to education
- She protested in Bakersfield on Sunday; her car was burned Monday
- Protesters take to downtown streets for second night in Bakersfield
- Kern employers announce 234 layoffs
- Barbers and salons reopen to 'a whole different world'
- Amazon may accelerate local hiring within weeks