Bakersfield Life Magazine team member Julie Mana-ay Perez is undergoing a fitness journey for January’s “Health and Wellness” issue, where she will transform her lifestyle into a healthy one.
With the help of personal trainer Diana Fernandez at Sculpt 365 Fitness, Julie is able to stay consistent with her workouts and eat better. You can follow her progress through MyFitnessPal (@jmanaay).
It’s never too late to make your health a priority, so let’s start our journey together.
- Swimming dogs good therapy, fun
- PEACE OF MIND: The ‘right music’ can stimulate, calm and increase brain function
- LOVE AND LIFE: To Hammy with love
- The hottest show on ice: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Axel’ comes to Bakersfield
- For the love of the fans: Buck Owens thanks supporters with Fun in the Sun Country Music Fan Appreciation Day