Alex Garzaro leads a leg-burning lower-body workout before sitting down with Bakersfield Life Magazine page designer Julie Mana-ay Perez to talk about staying active while working an office job.
As featured on
- Maintaining balance: Front-line workers juggle work and family life during pandemic
- BAKERSFIELD MATTERS: Never ‘COVID we have imagined: Reflections of an unexpected family reunion
- Grand reopening: Stores, restaurants and more open their doors for the first time in months
- A connection of a lifetime: HEARTS Connection program assists families with special needs
- LAST WORD: Family Matters: Journey of raising a big family through the years
- Bike maintenance 101: Basic tips to keep you up and riding
- Jameson Ranch Camp: Building a legacy in the great outdoors
- LET’S GET PHYSICAL: Rev up your metabolism
- STEAM: Idea Labs Kids program jumpstarts kids creativity, innovation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.