As temperatures rise, local families are left with a few options: keep the activities indoors inside air-conditioned buildings or brave the elements outside. Luckily for the latter, Lake Ming provides an opportunity to stay cool while enjoying the outdoors. The recreational lake located between Hart Park and the California Living Museum (CALM) is primarily a motorboat and water-skiing lake, with campsites and picnic tables found throughout the surrounding area, making it a popular destination to spend the day or perhaps a weekend. ￼
- BAKERSFIELD MATTERS: Never ‘COVID we have imagined: Reflections of an unexpected family reunion
- A connection of a lifetime: HEARTS Connection program assists families with special needs
- Maintaining balance: Front-line workers juggle work and family life during pandemic
- LAST WORD: Family Matters: Journey of raising a big family through the years
- Grand reopening: Stores, restaurants and more open their doors for the first time in months
- Jameson Ranch Camp: Building a legacy in the great outdoors
- LOVE AND LIFE: Stories in the time of COVID
- LET’S GET PHYSICAL: Rev up your metabolism
- Bike maintenance 101: Basic tips to keep you up and riding
- EDITOR’S NOTE: A time for families
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.