December is the season for overplayed Mariah Carey, long lines and hard-to-shop-for friends and family. All jokes aside, struggling to find the perfect gifts for loved ones is already tricky, but when you are faced with the more significant challenge of buying gifts for hard-to-shop people, you'll need some help. Below are some gift ideas that are sure to make anyone smile.
Becca Bland is the director of marketing at the Outlets at Tejon. She received her bachelor of science degree in business from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising and comes with a variety of experience in the fashion world, including Elle PR and designer brands, such as Citizens of Humanity and Ted Baker.
- Love at first byte: These two Bakersfield couples remain together after meeting online
- ‘I like the challenge’: Bakersfield parks chief Rick Anthony, happy to be home, looks forward to a big year
- A taste of Pete Tittl's 2022 dining adventures
- PLAYLIST: What we're listening to in February
- Macias' dream comes true
- So you wanna brunch? Here are some go-to spots in Bakersfield
- SNAP! — The 33rd annual Fog Run
- Happy Hour hot spots in Bakersfield
- Tipping standard for restaurant workers rising
- SNAP! — The 2023 Great 48
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.