As featured on
Over the Labor Day weekend, my parents and I flew to Dallas, TX. We left from Bakersfield’s Meadows Field Airport around 6 a.m., and arrived in Dallas close to 11 a.m. For the next day-and-a-half, our itinerary was nonstop, packing as much as we could in our time there.
- Travel Amtrak to Hanford’s Winter Wonderland
- Young professionals: Take time off work this holiday season to recharge
- Snow playgrounds are less than an hour away
- Out-of-town holiday destinations worth visiting
- It's better to give than to receive: 10 ways you can help this holiday season
- CALM’s largest fundraiser, HolidayLights, has helped fund animal welfare at the zoo for years
- Made in Bakersfield: Think local when gift-giving
- Chez Noël Holiday Home Tour features three new homes
- What we're streaming: December edition
- December events
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.