Fitness expert and Bakersfield Life Magazine columnist Alex Garzaro leads a seven-day bodyweight workout routine that can be done anywhere with no equipment needed while tackling health- and life-related questions and conversing with local business owners and community members.
Alex Garzaro provides tips on how to work from home under the current quarantine situation, then leads a 30-minute full-body workout.
Alex Garzaro discusses the importance of prioritizing health while in quarantine before leading a calorie-burning 30-minute full-body workout.
Alex Garzaro leads a challenging upper-body workout before sitting down with husband and owner of The Social Vibe, Gabriel Garzaro, to talk ab…
Alex Garzaro leads a leg-burning lower-body workout before sitting down with Bakersfield Life Magazine page designer Julie Mana-ay Perez to ta…
Alex Garzaro leads a full-body workout before sitting down with Rio Acai Bowls owner and real estate agent Sophia Cummings to talk about COVID…
Alex Garzaro leads a core-strengthening workout then sits down with Toss It owner Gabby Gonzalez to talk about eating healthy.
- Bakersfield’s first virtual farmers market helps keep small businesses, farms afloat during COVID-19
- ‘Minecraft’ campus project allows future, current and former students to visit Brown University during pandemic
- BAKERSFIELD MATTERS: Doing the ordinary during extraordinary times: Locals find ways to help during pandemic
- Stronger together: Bakersfield finds hope, unity in uncharted year of distance, pandemic
- LAST WORD: Be Kind Bakersfield: Bringing joy to the community during COVID-19
- Every dad has his Day: Bakersfield’s early years of celebrating dads
- LOVE AND LIFE: United in love: Now is the time to just be ourselves, accept each other without judgment
- Store to door: Relief Shoppers assists elderly, vulnerable patients to prevent exposure to coronavirus
- Kern County Library goes digital: Branches may be closed but books more accessible than ever
- DINING WITH DRE: Feeding the front lines: Local businesses, individuals donate food and equipment to health care workers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.