SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Accused California serial rapist and killer tells judge he will plead guilty to 13 murders, admit dozens of sex assaults.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 6,601
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 10
Recovered Residents: 4,229
Number of Negative Tests: 80,107
Number of Pending Tests*: 785
Updated: 7/13/2020. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
- Police report says Alatorre fought against man accused of her rape, murder
- One new death, 99 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Kern Monday
- Hospital staffing an emerging concern in Kern's COVID-19 effort
- Community rallies for Patricia Alatorre outside court as suspect in her death arraigned
- COVID-19 in Kern County: An estimate of who has died
- There's a new mosquito in town, and it's trigger-happy
- Attorney, now sick with COVID-19, says judge ordered her to court against her better judgment
- 'Sorry, it's already been rented': Bakersfield apartments effectively full
- As South High School considers changing mascot, alumni look back on times surrounded by Confederate imagery
- On day of most reported COVID-19 cases in Kern, local officials warn rising totals will likely continue