"Advancements in Hip and Knee Replacements: Go Home the Same Day!"
This lecture will feature will feature Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Thomas Ferro, MD.
San Joaquin Community Hospital hosts free lectures and lunches as part of their ongoing Community Education Series
This video is produced by TBC Media
Positive Cases Among Kern Residents:1,871
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 10
Recovered Residents: 1,239
Number of Negative Tests: 19,075
Number of Pending Tests*: 1,008
Updated: 5/25/2020 at 10:00 a.m. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
- Hair-cutters take big risks to work during the quarantine
- State gives Kern OK to reopen restaurants, malls, retail
- Holiday weekend trips to the coast discouraged
- COMMUNITY VOICES: Flattening the other curve that nobody is talking about
- On first day of reopening, some businesses scramble while others hang back
- Bakersfield City Councilman Willie Rivera submits letter of resignation
- Kern County Superior Court summoning jurors
- Bakersfield City Council allows dining in the street as a way to expand restaurant capacity
- Kern supervisors aim to reopen dining in restaurants by Memorial Day weekend
- How Kern County won approval to reopen