"Advancements in Hip and Knee Replacements: Go Home the Same Day!"
This lecture will feature will feature Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Thomas Ferro, MD.
San Joaquin Community Hospital hosts free lectures and lunches as part of their ongoing Community Education Series
This video is produced by TBC Media
Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 261
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 6
Number of Negative Tests: 3,052
Number of Pending Tests*: 1,918
Number of Total Tests*: 5,237
Updated: 4/07/2020 at 4 p.m. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
- What to watch: Key data points as US nears 1 in 1,000 infected
- LA County reports 28 new coronavirus deaths, the biggest one-day rise in fatalities
- UPDATED: Kern County issues order banning private gatherings, begins crackdown on businesses
- A California county takes unusual step to slow coronavirus spread; state braces for jump in cases
- Where is COVID-19 headed in Kern?
- Local man waited 12 days for positive COVID-19 results after backlog of tests at Quest Diagnostics
- Coyote attacks 5-year-old child in San Francisco-area park
- Califorina secures nearly 7,000 hotel rooms for homeless during coronavirus pandemic
- LA officials urge residents to avoid shopping, stay indoors this week as coronavirus deaths rise
- County officials tell schools not to make notifications of positive COVID-19 cases