"Advancements in Hip and Knee Replacements: Go Home the Same Day!"
This lecture will feature will feature Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Thomas Ferro, MD.
San Joaquin Community Hospital hosts free lectures and lunches as part of their ongoing Community Education Series
This video is produced by TBC Media
Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 2,145
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 10
Recovered Residents: 1,450
Number of Negative Tests: 24,037
Number of Pending Tests*: 914
Updated: 5/30/2020 at 10:00 a.m. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
- One of the Bakersfield 3 is accused of murdering the other in first major break in the case
- COMMUNITY VOICES: Flattening the other curve that nobody is talking about
- Local districts consider various back-to-school scenarios for fall
- Massive protest erupts in downtown Bakersfield
- Fong, fellow assemblyman unveil bill to shift high speed rail funding to education
- Woman dies after jumping off bridge
- Kern County Superior Court summoning jurors
- Kern employers announce 234 layoffs
- Protest anticipated at BPD headquarters; police chief condemns killing of George Floyd
- How Kern County won approval to reopen