"Advancements in Hip and Knee Replacements: Go Home the Same Day!"
This lecture will feature will feature Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Thomas Ferro, MD.
San Joaquin Community Hospital hosts free lectures and lunches as part of their ongoing Community Education Series
This video is produced by TBC Media
Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 2,076
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 10
Recovered Residents: 1,395
Number of Negative Tests: 23,285
Number of Pending Tests*: 923
Updated: 5/29/2020 at 10:00 a.m. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
- One of the Bakersfield 3 is accused of murdering the other in first major break in the case
- COMMUNITY VOICES: Flattening the other curve that nobody is talking about
- Local districts consider various back-to-school scenarios for fall
- Fong, fellow assemblyman unveil bill to shift high speed rail funding to education
- Kern County Superior Court summoning jurors
- Woman dies after jumping off bridge
- How Kern County won approval to reopen
- After 35 years, Fruitvale superintendent heads to retirement, only without celebrations
- Kern County barbershops and hair salons can now reopen
- California allows many more retail stores to reopen