"Advancements in Hip and Knee Replacements: Go Home the Same Day!"
This lecture will feature will feature Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Thomas Ferro, MD.
San Joaquin Community Hospital hosts free lectures and lunches as part of their ongoing Community Education Series
This video is produced by TBC Media
Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 205
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 5
Number of Negative Tests: 2,632
Number of Pending Tests*: 1,878
Number of Total Tests*: 4,720
Updated: 4/04/2020 at 11 a.m. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
- What to watch: Key data points as US nears 1 in 1,000 infected
- LA County reports 28 new coronavirus deaths, the biggest one-day rise in fatalities
- COVID-19 cases in Kern surpass 100
- UPDATED: Kern County issues order banning private gatherings, begins crackdown on businesses
- Local man waited 12 days for positive COVID-19 results after backlog of tests at Quest Diagnostics
- The quinceañera is another youthful casualty of the coronavirus
- Coyote attacks 5-year-old child in San Francisco-area park
- OTHER VOICES: 'Tell my friends'
- 5 more coronavirus deaths in LA County; total cases top 2,100
- Kern County coronavirus cases rise to 74 as of Monday afternoon; local health emergency declared