FRESNO — Marcus McMaryion threw for two touchdowns and ran for two more to help Fresno State beat Wyoming 27-3 on Saturday night.
San Joaquin Community Hospital hosts free lectures and lunches as part of their ongoing Community Education Series
This video is produced by TBC Media
- JOSE GASPAR: Lamont teen has the leg, and the will, to succeed
- PHOTO GALLERY: St. Demiana celebrates Coptic Fesrtival
- Public Safety: Firefighters quickly extinguish house fire in Northwest Bakersfield
- Funeral services for Oct. 15, 2018
- Deputies arrest suspect in Tehachapi killing of 23-year-old Cheyenne Watkins
- Valley fever medication poses added risk for pregnant women
- THROUGH YOUR LENS: TBC's favorite photos of the week
- METTUS: Roadrunners' fifth-place preseason prediction is appropriate
LOS ANGELES — Michael Pittman Jr. caught two of J.T. Daniels' three touchdown passes, and USC defense dominated in a 31-20 victory over previously unbeaten No. 19 Colorado on Saturday night.
VENTURA — At least three Bakersfield College coaches jumped up and down on the sideline, some running on the field to praise the Renegades players. The 11 BC players on the field celebrated with whoever else each one could find. Eventually, most of those in white and red swarmed toward third…
Cal State Bakersfield suffered its first home loss of the season in a 25-23, 22-25, 20-25, 25-22, 11-15 defeat to Cal Baptist on Saturday.
The Good Neighbor Festival is held Saturday at Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center. Food, games, kids’ activities and resource booths were part of the attraction of the annual event.
There was a definite theme to Day 2 of the Bud Nationals at Bakersfield Speedway.
Many motorcycle riders participated in the 6th annual Sikh Motorcycle Ride Saturday and hundreds attended the festivities after the ride at Hart Park that included food, drinks, and music in a family setting. The Sikh Motorcycle Riders of America donate funds collected at the ride to benefit…
Any hope of playing college football came to an abrupt end for Tyler Schilhabel when he was left paralyzed at age 16 after an ATV accident. But in an interesting twist, a pair of college coaches have played a critical role in mentoring him and encouraging his return to the field, as a coach …
The city of Bakersfield held its Good Neighbor Festival at Martin Luther King Jr. Park on Saturday.
A Tehachapi corrections officer who says she lost her child in part due to a policy prohibiting pregnant officers from getting paid leave or light duty hopes she can help create a better future for her fellow female officers.
The board of directors of the California High-Speed Rail Authority is coming to Bakersfield on Tuesday to invite public comment on what it calls the final supplemental environmental impact report for the Fresno-to-Bakersfield project section.
The ball is soaring in the air, spinning toward the net and the question is, will Bakersfield score or come up with a big fat zero?
Two years ago, Mimi's Cafe was a highly visible fixture in the commercial strip of California Avenue immediately west of Highway 99. The well-loved (considering it's a chain) restaurant was a magnet for lunch traffic, owing to its appealing menu and prominent location.
Garces High held off Centennial to win 31-23 in their game Friday night.
On a night in which Bakersfield High easily could have looked past its opponent, the Drillers came out of the gates strong and cruised to a 35-7 win over Frontier.
The Garces Rams defense needed a stop.
After a defensive battle for nearly 46 minutes, one heave from quarterback Jacob Maran gave Bakersfield Christian all the offense it needed.
- Kanye West-Taylor Swift feud turns political
- Tehachapi guard who lost baby after being denied lighter duty suing state prison system
- Two Delano residents killed in Highway 99 crash
- Two Bakersfield residents found dead on Lomita Drive died of gunshot wound to the head, KCSO says
- Deven Davis died from toxic mix of drugs
- Death by 'friendly fire': Local veteran's name added to Vietnam War Memorial
- Man accused of attacking woman with machete inside Starbucks said she's his best friend, reports say
- Live scoreboard: high school football Week 9
- JEFF DEL BONO: Why are dialysis corporations making $4 billion a year and still harming their patients?
- Bakersfield woman dies after crash on Merle Haggard Drive
World Food Day is celebrated on Oct. 16, but in Yemen people are eating leaves just to survive. A civil war between a Saudi Arabia-led coalition against Iran-backed Houthi rebels has plunged the already impoverished country near famine.
It's doubtful that a former American presidential candidate has ever formally endorsed incivility before, but Hillary Clinton is ever full of surprises.
What if the end of the world came and nobody noticed?