"Advancements in Hip and Knee Replacements: Go Home the Same Day!"
This lecture will feature will feature Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Thomas Ferro, MD.
San Joaquin Community Hospital hosts free lectures and lunches as part of their ongoing Community Education Series
This video is produced by TBC Media
Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 22,009
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 10
Recovered Residents: 6,807
Number of Negative Tests: 111,307
Number of Pending Tests*: 717
Updated: 8/07/2020. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
- Lack of public data hampers COVID-19 fight
- Local teen recovering from rare but serious battle with COVID-19-related syndrome
- Squatters sit out evictions moratorium
- Some Kern schools seek waivers to resume in-class instruction
- Delano son becomes first LAPD sworn officer to die from COVID-19
- KHSD votes to push back school year start date to Aug. 24
- CHP officer, CDCR employee among 15 arrested in KCSO online child predator operation
- Monsignor Ronald Swett, pastor of St. Philip the Apostle Church for 25 years, has died
- How many more bodies in Buena Vista Lake? Bakersfield 3 Charity wants answers
- LOIS HENRY: Nice kitty! Or is that a young mountain lion?