"Advancements in Hip and Knee Replacements: Go Home the Same Day!"
This lecture will feature will feature Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Thomas Ferro, MD.
San Joaquin Community Hospital hosts free lectures and lunches as part of their ongoing Community Education Series
This video is produced by TBC Media
Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 21,228
Positive Cases Among Non-Residents: 10
Recovered Residents: 5,878
Number of Negative Tests: 109,775
Number of Pending Tests*: 664
Updated: 8/04/2020. Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department
*As reported by community healthcare providers.
- Local teen recovering from rare but serious battle with COVID-19-related syndrome
- Squatters sit out evictions moratorium
- KHSD votes to push back school year start date to Aug. 24
- Hulking wreck of a house downtown has neighbors fed up, asking for help
- CHP officer, CDCR employee among 15 arrested in KCSO online child predator operation
- Monsignor Ronald Swett, pastor of St. Philip the Apostle Church for 25 years, has died
- Family of Stockdale Highway hit-and-run victim offering reward for suspect identification
- How many more bodies in Buena Vista Lake? Bakersfield 3 Charity wants answers
- Kern County reports over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases, four additional deaths Thursday
- Lice become one more head-scratcher during COVID-19 pandemic