The Californian's Robert Price heard about the new back-in diagonal parking spaces on 18th Street, between N and Q, and how some drivers were apparently having some trouble with them. So he decided to give it a try himself. Check out the video — and read his column about it in Sunday's Californian.
As featured on
- Altercation at Bakersfield Speedway leaves one hospitalized
- Maxwell's serves notice it will soon close
- Mary K. Shell: Beloved, trailblazing former mayor dies at 91
- Family of late attorney Ben Greene files lawsuit against Bakersfield Track Club
- As we wave goodbye to Trout's nightclub, only its modest bench survives
- Trevor Horn's Top-50: Kern County football preseason players to watch
- Bakersfield home builder no longer facing felonies, but court case ongoing regarding allegations he unlawfully gave son's Camaro to a friend
- Against all odds, Oildale action team won't quit
- Mongols affiliates planned Bakersfield attack on Hells Angels days in advance of fundraiser, reports say
- Man killed after slamming into pickup in south Bakersfield intersection identified.