It was like a family reunion Sunday at Kern Pioneer Village as the Haggard family came together to celebrate the restoration of the boxcar home built by James and Flossie Haggard. The home was moved to the museum in 2015 and officially opened Sunday for public tours.
- Former sheriff's deputies sentenced to probation for conspiring to sell drugs they stole
- Trial date for woman in Tehachapi love triangle shooting confirmed to begin Aug. 21
- Columnist Lois Henry to leave The Californian
- Coming soon: Market, restaurants at the long-awaited Stockdale Centre
- Sinkhole impacting traffic on Coffee Road
- POLITICAL NOTEBOOK: Democrat Robert Owen drops out of congressional race against Rep. Kevin McCarthy
- LOIS HENRY: Time to tell the state how you think PG&E's latest rate increase should be divvied up — just try and keep it clean
- Fatal traffic collision near District Blvd.
- Funeral services for Aug. 14, 2017
- How to make a pinhole projector to safely view the eclipse