Since 2000, California law has required each CA retail food facility to have at least one owner, manager, supervisor, or other person certified as a Certified Professional Food Safety Manager (CPFM) also known as ServSafe or Food Protection Manager.
Our CPFM courses are half-day programs followed by an 80 question multiple-choice examination. Candidates need a score of 70% or above to become certified.
The exam and certificate are ANSI/ASTM Accredited and approved nationally and by all California counties. Certification is good for five (5) years in California. If you have a Certified Food Safety Manager Certificate, you do not need a Food Handler Card.
Must bring a photo ID and must be at least 18 years of age to attend.
- Occurred Tuesday, December 5th, 2017 @ 8:00 am
- Occurred Tuesday, February 13th, 2018 @ 8:00 am
- Occurs Tuesday, April 10th, 2018 @ 8:00 am
- Occurs Tuesday, June 19th, 2018 @ 8:00 am
- Occurs Wednesday, August 1st, 2018 @ 8:00 am
- Occurs Tuesday, October 9th, 2018 @ 8:00 am
- Occurs Tuesday, December 11th, 2018 @ 8:00 am