Enjoy Portraits in Colored Pencil III with Carol Bradshaw. This is a 6-week mini-course in doing portraits in colored pencil. Three portraits will be done during this class: a 3-year old, and an 8-year-old or teenager. Each of the facial features will be explored: head shape and proportions, eyes, nose, ears, mouth and hair. Students will use their own reference photo for their portrait. Students may work in graphite or pen and ink or just use the information for a portrait study.
Cost is $150 for the 6-week course or $25 per class. Supply list with registration. For additional information or to register, contact Carol at 760-376-6604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Occurred Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurred Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurred Tuesday, February 6th, 2018 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurred Tuesday, February 13th, 2018 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Tuesday, February 20th, 2018 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm