Enjoy Beginning Watercolor III with Carol Bradshaw. This is the third of four in a structured series of six 3-hour classes, for the person who has never painted in watercolor before, or for those who wish to brush up on the basics. Basic washes, brush strokes and some special techniques are covered. Three new colors will be introduced- an opaque triad.
Cost is $150 for the course or $25 per class for drop-ins. Supply list with registration. Must pre-register! For additional information or to register, contact Carol at 760-376-6604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Occurred Friday, January 12th, 2018 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Friday, January 19th, 2018 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Friday, February 9th, 2018 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Friday, February 16th, 2018 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Friday, February 23rd, 2018 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm