Enjoy Beginning Drawing III and Textures, with Carol Bradshaw. This is the third in a group of a structured series of six 3-hour classes in graphite. Exploring textures with pencil are covered in this series of classes, where seven different pencil marks are explored in depth: line (parallel), contour, cross-hatch, stippling, crisscross lines, long wavy lines, and scribble lines.
Cost is $150 for the 6-week course. Supply list with registration. This class is open to all students, but must have some prior drawing experience. For additional information or to register, contact Carol Bradshaw at 760-376-6604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Occurred Tuesday, January 9th, 2018 @ 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Occurred Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 @ 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Occurred Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 @ 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Occurred Tuesday, February 6th, 2018 @ 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Occurred Tuesday, February 13th, 2018 @ 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Occurs Tuesday, February 20th, 2018 @ 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm