San Joaquin Community Hospital's mobile immunization clinic will offer free vaccines at parking lots at the following locations in January from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., unless otherwise noted, according to a news release:
* Walgreens Pharmacy parking lot, 40 Chester Ave., Jan. 2.
* Walgreens Pharmacy parking lot, 3301 Panama Lane, Jan. 3.
* Sports Authority parking lot, 4821 Ming Ave., Jan. 7.
* The Park at Riverwalk, Area 1 parking lot, 11298 Stockdale Highway, Jan. 8.
* Kern County Department of Human Services parking lot, 100 E. California Ave., Jan. 9.
* Canyon Hills Church at The Summit parking lot, 7100 Auburn St., Jan. 10.
* Vallarta Super Market/Dollar Tree parking lot, 2705 S. H St. at Wilson Road, Jan. 14.
* Wal-Mart, 8400 Rosedale Highway, Jan. 15.
* San Joaquin Community Hospital, 1 to 6 p.m., 2801 Chester Ave., Jan 16.
* Greenfield Family Resource Center, 5400 Monitor St., Jan. 22.
* Vallarta Supermarket, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., 820 Main St., Delano, Jan. 24.
* NOR Sears Park, 444 Norris Road, Jan. 28.
* Save Mart Supermarkets, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., 2325 State Highway, Wasco, Jan. 29.
* Vallarta, 5951 Niles St. at Fairfax Road, Jan. 30.
* Apple Market, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., 9710 Main St., Lamont, Jan. 31.
According to CDC's new guidance for the use of 317 vaccines, vaccines are free of charge to children under the age of 18 who meet one of the following criteria:
* No health insurance
* Eligible for Medi-Cal and the Child Health and Disability Program
* American Indian or Native Alaskan
According to California Department of Public health eligibility guidelines, the influenza vaccine may be provided free to all children ages 6 months to 18 years of age.