This list of road closures was provided by the Kern County Fire Department Monday morning.
You can also find out the latest closures on state highways by calling 1-800-GAS-ROAD.
Also, find county road closures at http://www.co.kern.ca.us/roads/roadclosures.asp
Local road closures due to flooding issued Monday morning:
Kern River Valley:
* Bodfish Canyon is closed from Lake Isabella Boulevard to Cactus Drive
* Caliente Bodfish Rod is closed from Rim Road in Bodfish to Walser Road in Walker Basin
* Lake Isabella Boulevard is closed from Elizabeth Norris Road to Edith Avenue
* Kern Canyon Road Highway 178 is closed from the mouth of the canyon to Borel Road.
* Old Kern Canyon Road is closed from Highway 178 to Borel Road
* Keysville Road is closed 0.7 miles west of Highway 155 to the end.
* Sierra Way is closed from Highway 178 o South Fork Bridge.
* Highway 178 is closed in the area of Kelso Valley Road and Kelso Creek Road
* Bena Road is closed from Caliente Bodfish Road to Highway 223 for bridge repair.
* Hermosa Road is closed from Weedpatch Highway to Malaga Road
* Copus Road from Interstate 5 to Old River
* Panama Lane is closed from Weedpatch Highway to Malaga Road
* Edison Road is closed from Mountain View Road to Hermosa Road
* Ashe Road is closed between Ming Avenue and Stockdale Highway
* Eastbound Brimhall Road is closed between Old Farm Road and Allen Road
* White Lane is closed between New Stine Road and Wilson Road, also from Buena Vista Road and South Allen Road
* South Allen Road is closed from Ming Avenue to White Lane
* Barker Road is closed from Highway 33 to Kecks Road
* Holloway Road is closed from Twissleman Road to three miles south of Twissleman Road
* Columbus Avenue is closed from Saline Drive to Kellen Way
* Rancheria Road is closed from four miles north of Highway 178 to the end.
* Redrock Randsburg & Garlock Road is closed from Highway 14 to Highway 395